Monday, June 29, 2009

The View from Above

Our hotel is across the street from an upscale mall, Fashion Island, that has lots of restaurants including the Cheesecake Factory. Instead of going to the close-by restaurant, we drove to Irvine since it has an open-air mall with a ferris wheel! We arrived right before dark and had a beautiful view of the colorful sky. Then we walked to the other side of the mall to one of the 20+ restaurants at this place, the Cheesecake Factory.To save room for dessert, I strayed from my usual Spicey Cashew Chicken and split a chicken parmesan sandwich with Steven. Even with splitting the entrée, I could only eat half of my cheesecake. We have different tastes when it comes to dessert, so we each got our own. I had the White Chocoloate Raspberry Truffle (check out that tower of whipped cream) and Steven had Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple. Next time we’ll split dessert too!

No comments:

Post a Comment