Saturday, June 27, 2009

La Jolla

I revealed myself as a tourist when I pronounced La Jolla as it appears. Kathryn called me out and I recalled from my Spanish minor that the “ll” would be pronounced like a “y”. I told you we would find a tribute to the Torreys soon enough. North of La Jolla is Torrey Pines. We ate dinner at TGI Fridays since I had a coupon for a free entrée that we had received at our first hotel in Phoenix. Time for the food pictures! I had Mac-N-Four Cheese with chicken and Steven had his fav, bacon cheeseburger with onion strings. La Jolla had a cute shopping area along the coast. We tried to walk off some calories after dinner and checked out the town. We ended the night with Steven’s preferred ice cream from Coldstone and my drink of choice at Starbucks, chai tea latte with nonfat milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment