Monday, April 5, 2010

Playing on the Beach

Sadly, Monday was our last full day in the Bahamas. We spent an extra few hours on the beach soaking up the sun. I was able to finish reading book #2. It has been super windy all week, so we weren’t able to take out the water sports equipment. There were floating rafts and snorkeling equipment available so we took those instead! The wind made for great waves and a fun floating ride on the rafts.
We brought the goggles along to try and keep the salt water out of our eyes from the splashing waves. Yes, we’re just that cool. Steven was so sure I was going to flop into the ocean water as I attempted to get onto my raft. I found later that he had videotaped it just in case it turned out to be an America's Funniest Home video moment. I shortened to clip so you didn't have to watch me struggle with how to board the raft without getting dumped into the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment