Sunday, July 5, 2009

Welcome Everly Jayce!

While we were on our trip, Natalja gave birth to a healthy little girl, Everly Jayce Harrison. This is #13 of my neices and nephews. Jason and Natalja now have 5 beautiful and sweet young ladies! I lifted this picture from their Facebook album so I could have a picture of the entire family. Isabell (10), Jacqueline (8), Abigail (6), and Alexandra (2 here...now 3) will be such great big sisters to the newest Harrison! (I am hoping that I got all of the ages correct!)We slept in on Sunday to try and adjust to the time difference between IN and CA, then drove to Brown County to meet the new baby. While in town, we visited my parents at their house and then Kenny, Nichole, and the boys in Columbus. We arrived in time for a cookout that they were hosting for their neighbors. Here is Steven with the youngest of the boys, Ezra (10 months old at the time). The older two, Ben and Elijah, were busy playing with the neighbor kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment