Friday, July 3, 2009

Snob Hill

Since I included a tour of every place we stayed during vacation, I wanted to do the same for Kat's apartment. It wasn't fully put together by the time we departed, but as promised, Kathryn sent me pictures to complete my blog! Kathryn and Lauren's new apartment is in an area of San Francisco called Nob Hill, lovingly referred to by it's newest residents as Snob Hill. They live on the first floor of their building and have great tall ceilings. The front door enters into a nice open kitchen. To the right is the living room in the front of the apartment.
Down the long hallway is the bathroom, hall closet, and the two bedrooms. Lauren's room is first, off to the right.
Kathryn's bedroom is at the end of the hallway.
My twin made me so proud and keeping with my theme, provided a video tour to include. You may have to click the link and view it through Shutterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment